It makes a lot of sense to choose your own final resting place and with so many options available, Great Northern is ‘the perfect choice’.
Many people choose Great Northern Garden of Remembrance to be near a loved one who is already memorialised here, whilst others just like the peaceful location and beautifully landscaped surrounds.
Having your choice locked away in advance ensures there will be no decisions for family members to make and no confusion about what you’d really like.
It is simple to record your wishes and one of our experienced staff will happily guide you through the process.
Did you know that you can also pre-pay your memorial site and save as the cost remains locked in at today’s rate?
* It allows you to choose your final resting place.
* Gives you the opportunity to record any special wishes.
* Takes away any confusion and consolidates your wishes regarding your choice of being cremated.
* It removes the emotional and financial stress from your family.
* Provides a permanent memorial for future generations
Feel free to call for a chat. There are no obligations at all, just an opportunity to get some important decisions sorted while you can.
Read more news on our news page.
During this Covid-19 crisis, we take our responsibility seriously when it comes to caring for our clients,
staff and local community.
Learn more about Covid-19 Guidelines at Great Northern Garden of Remembrance.
A wonderful way to be remembered in a beautiful bushland setting where your family can visit and reflect.
Learn more about Memorialisation